26 June 2010

To fly or not to fly

We arrived at the airport to find out we had a 5.5 hr delay as our plane had a technical fault! So instead of leaving at 21:15 we'd be leaving at 02:45!! As it neared 23:00 we were all gathered up and told our replacement plane had also been grounded. So onto a coach we got again and we're now staying overnight at the 4 star Gran Canaria Princess Hotel. We have to be in reception tomorrow at 10:00 to see if we're coming home anytime soon! Who needs volcanic ash ;-)

Nice room and Barry made a friend...

Interesting dress code for breakfast, particularly as we haven't even got our cases and I'm in shorts!

- Posted from my iPad

No comments: